Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Hair

My first attempt of a fishtail braid!
source
source
source



Hi y'all

This summer has been extremely hot especially with this heat wave going on. What do you do to your hair when it's hot? Well braids are definitely in this summer! Usually during the summer the typical braids are twist dreads, micros, and tree braids. This summer the braid styles are mainly goddess braids. center braid bun, and the fish tail braids. There are so many different ways to style these great braids. Every where I look someone is rocking a certain style of braids.  This summer I too have rocked these different styles and have loved it. Later I will post my version of the center braid bun.
Please stay cool in this heat!

What hair styles are you rocking this summer?
                           

                                                                 Stay F.L.Y

5 comments:

  1. Great first attempt!! I wanna try a bun for this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely a great post. You did good for a first attempt just keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a fishtail braid or a high bun when it's hot out!
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I have never liked braided styles for myself because I never thought they looked good on me. These are really nice though. Particularly the one right under your fishtail braid. I might have to give it a try. And your braid looks good too!

    ReplyDelete