Friday, August 3, 2012

Lets be POSITIVE!

Hi guys! I haven't posted in a week or so because I'm trying to get everything together so that I can move and start graduated school! I'm very excited and a little bit nervous to be on my on (in a way). I pray that everything comes together and work out in my favor.
OK so I went over to High Heels & Good Meals and she was talking about a Positive challenge another blogger was  trying. Random Bites of a Sweet Life has been doing a daily challenge of doing positive things for herself or others since July and will continue to do it until the end of the year. She picks random things out of a hat each day and does them. I think this is something I want to try. I know I'm starting late but I will be starting on Monday August 6 and at the end of the week I will let you all know what I had to do and exactly what I did! If you all want to join well com' on! I think this will make each day better!

Stay F.L.Y

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through "High heels and good meals" and I must say; I love your blog. It's very original and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete