Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1st ever Haul!!

Whats  up F.L.Y Gals and Guys!! This is my first ever Clothing Haul!!! Its not an extravagant haul but it's just a few things I picked up. It was Tax free weekend in Tennessee so I decided to partake in this massive event. I  by passed the mall because I knew it would be beyond packed. The stores I went to was packed as well but I found some great items. Check it out below!
Catos's
Cato's

Cato's

Cato's

Cato's

Cato's
Marshall's


Cato's

Cato's
I also bought a purse and belt but didn't get the picture. Anyway I have been Sleeping on Cato's!! I use to hate going to Cato's with my mom when I was younger but I was glad I went this time. The tops are just regular casual shirts. I love these dresses I found. I can do alot with these dresses..I cant wait. Now on to the shoes! The heels are more casual and something I wouldn't usually buy but I got a few compliments on them. I love the flats I purchased especially the purple suede! I love love the purple ones. OOOOhhhh I cant wait to pair these with a funky outfit.
Until Next Time!

Stay F.L.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment