Thursday, October 17, 2013

Do you love you? Something like a ramble.

Hi Guys, hope everyone's  week has been great so far. This post is just something that was on my mind. I admit I've looked at people's facebook or instagram wishing I had their style, confidence, looks or whatever. I've had thoughts wishing Every guy would think I'm good looking or wished every body wanted to hang with me. I had to realize that as long as I think I'm good looking, the coolest person to hang around, and stylish in my own way then who cares what others think. I have to love me for me! Also, I'm the type of person that would do anything for my friends and family. I felt that since I never heard  the Thank yous, you're the best, omg Vicky I love you that I wasn't as great of a friend, cousin, or whatever. I had to learn that I'm just a giving person. I'm not going to hear words of praise all the time but if i was born to be a blessing to others I should be grateful for myself. Loving me for who I am will be the best for me. No one else validation is needed!!! Remember, The love you have for yourself is the best LOVE there is!



Enjoy the rest of your week !
STAY F.L.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment