Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Something Like A Rant

HEEEYYYY!!! Omg It has been a VERY VERY long time since I have posted anything. So much has happened since Ive last blogged. I started blogging just to try something new and different. Well, after I started to get the hang of it I started graduate school. GEESH! That was no joke. It definitely took me away from blogging and a social life period. Once the stress of Graduate school hit, I felt like everything went down hill from there. School, my job, and my relationship all went wrong at one time. I won't get into all the stress I felt and the rock I hid under. But Glory to GOD, I'm from under that rock! I'm currently taking a break from school and has recently  moved back to my home town. I never thought moving back would make me feel so refreshed. I'm not where I want to be but Thank God I'm not where I use to be. Just know that if you're going through anything, just keep praying and keep the faith. God will surely see you through it! Hopefully I will be back to blogging soon. 

Stay F.L.Y

V

No comments:

Post a Comment