Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Blog (and Life) Inspirations!!

Hello Peeps! I'm just now starting a blog and I'm already taking breaks! Sorry y'all. OK so I am new to this blogging world and I have no clue what I'm doing. The reason I started this blog was to express myself, give inspiration, and just be me!I was inspired by other blogs (mainly plus-size blogs) to start my own. Here are some blogs that inspired me and these are my favorite top 3! 1. aFATgirlsBLUES..... Linda is such a great inspiration and such a Fierce dresser.Linda is the Bomb.Com 2.Diary of a Fathionista Mia of this HOT blog is one to watch. From her shoe game to her purse game the girl is pure FABULOUS! 3.Beauty Fash The Curvy Chronicles This is the first blog I EVER came across. Lexy is one HOT MOMMA! This wife and mother of two blog is filled with outfit post, beauty post, and recipes! All three blogs are great and award winning. Please go check them out and tell them Full Figured Fly sent ya!

1 comment:

  1. These are a few of my favorite blogs too
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete