Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi Everybody!! I wasnt really sure if I wanted to start this blog because Im not sure if Im that interesting but I guess we will find out. Let me introduce myself. My name is Victoria and I am a recent graduate of Thee Tennessee State University!! Im a a simple girl ( at least I think So) and Im repping for the PLUS SIZE GIRLS!! Im in a serious relationship with a guy I met in Jr. High and my love for him gets stronger and stronger by the day! Hopefully my blog isnt boring lol! If it is please let me know! You guys can ask me anything and I'll try to answer. So lets get this thang started! (Did I mention Im a bit country too lol!! Tennessee raised)

3 comments:

  1. I actually had the chance to go to the BET awards one year! It was MAX fun! They have a good line up of nominees this year..cant wait to see it! :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to attend myself!! If you can please let me know all the details about purchasing and booking the tickets and all that good stuff! Thanks for commenting. Im new to this Bloging World so please bare with me as I improve. If you have any pointers please feel free to let me know! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog I to am new to blogging too congrats on graduating I hope all goes well for you and I am excite to be the first to join your blog :)
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete