Thursday, October 31, 2013

Homecoming!

Hey Yall! For those of you who doesn't know, I am an alum of The Illustrious Tennessee State University! My blood runs blue! This past weekend was our homecoming. If you haven't experienced an HBCU Homecoming you are definitely missing out! TSU Homecoming is a non stop family reunion and party. I was able to catch up with old friends and my family. The activities I attended was the pep rally, step show, tailgating, and the game. I was to tired to get up and go to the parade. Homecoming nightlife is one you have to prep yourself for. There are so many parties, clubs, and night events to choose from. I went to a couple myself and I had a great time. Now I must say, TSU is a fashion run way. When its homecoming time everyone wears there best, just like court yard Wednesday( its a TSU thang lol)! I didn't get to take many pictures. If you ever get a chance to attend an HBCU homecoming please do. What HBCU are you repping?





Stay F.L.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment